The FLC series metal fiber laser cutter adopts imported world-level cutting-edge fiber laser, releasing laser beams with high energy density. The beams gather on work piece, and the area illuminated by the light spot immediately melts and gasifies. Besides, auto cutting is easily realized by moving light spot with the help of CNC mechanical system. In a word, the metal fiber laser cutter is a novel and innovative high-end machine integrating laser technology, CNC technology and precision mechanical technology.
The metal fiber laser cutter is capable of cutting various metal plates and tubes and suitable for fast cutting stainless steel, carbon steel, manganese steel, galvanized plate, various alloy plates, rare metal, etc. Thus, the metal cutting machine is often used for sheet metal processing purposes during the manufacturing of elevators, kitchenware, electrical switches, household appliances, automotive parts, Ad signage, and more. And it is often used as metal board cutting machine,metal tube cutting machine, galvanized plate cutting machine, etc.
1. The operation cost is unbelievably low, and the laser power consumption is just about 0.5-1.5 kilowatt hour per hour.
2. The fiber laser cutting machine allows for cutting various metal sheets with air blowing.
3. The imported high-performance metal-sealed fiber laser is stable is performance and maintenance-free with an up to 100,000 hour service life.
4. The ideal board manufacturing equipment stands out by high speed and high efficiency, and the speed of cutting sheet can even reach stunning 10m/min.
5. The kerfs are top-quality, flat and beautiful without shape distortion.
6. The imported servo motor and guide-type drive unit ensures high-precision cutting.
7. The professional cutting software is easy and convenient to operate, making it possible to design all kinds of graphs or texts at will.
|Model Number||Working Table Size (mm)||Fiber Laser||Remarks|
||3000*1500|| Raycus 500W/1000W from China;
Or Rofin 500W/1000W from Germany
| Gears Transmission & Double Motor Driving;
Or Ball Screw & Servo Driving;
CypCut Laser Cutting Control System
||2500*1300||Raycus 300W|| Belt Transmitting & Stepper Motor Driving;
CypCut Laser Cutting Control System
|Optional Configurations||Dual Interchangeable Platforms|
|Fiber Laser||Germany Rofin/China Raycus||China Raycus|
|Transmission||High-precision Ball Screw from Taiwan HI-WIN||Belt Transmission from Italy|
|Precision Guide Rail||Taiwan: HI-WIN|
|Speed Reducer||Germany Alpha or Taiwan brand||None|
|Servo Motor||Japan: SANYO||SINO-US Leadshine|
|Laser Head||Precitec made in China||Made in China|
|Control System||CypCut Laser Cutting Control System|
|Electronics||Germany Schneider, Japan Omron||Made in China|
|Fiber Laser Cutting Bed||1 set|
|Rofin or Raycus Fiber Laser||1 set|
|Fiber Laser Head||1 set|
|Auto-tracking /Height Adjustment||1 set|
|Water Chiller||1 set|
|Exhaust Blower||1 set|
|Independent Control Panel||1 set|
|Industrial Computer||1 set|
|Protective Mirror||1 set|
|Working area (L*W)||3000×1500mm||2500×1300mm|
|X/Y axis Repeated Positioning Precision||±0.1mm||±0.15mm|
|Max. Running Speed (idle running)||40 ~100m/min||25m/min|
|Max. Accelerated Speed||0.5 ~ 1G||0.3G|
|Machine Weight||5000 ~ 7000Kg||3000Kg|
|Max. Load on Working Table||500 ~ 700Kg||300Kg|
|Protective mirror||2-3 months on average|
|Nozzle||3-5 months on average|
|Materials||FLC-3015-1000W Raycus||FLC-3015-500w||FLC-2513-300w||FLC-3015-1000W Rofin|
|Stainless steel (N2)||5mm||3mm||1.5mm||5mm|
|Stainless steel (O2)||10mm||6mm||4mm||10mm|
|Carbon steel (O2)||10mm||6mm||4mm||10mm|
|Galvanized steel (O2)||10mm||6mm||4mm||10mm|