Rubber Plate Engraving
The modern laser engraving has replaced the traditional manual engraving in the process of rubber plate engraving for advertising and packaging industry. Compared with the traditional manual engraving, the laser engraving enjoys the following advantages:
1. It largely improves engraving precision and speed.
2. The resolution of screen design can reach up to 100DPI.
3. The printing performance is very satisfactory, even close to that of camera-ready art.
4. The processing speed is largely enhanced, so is the response to clients’ requirements.
5. While enhancing processing efficiency and effectiveness, it also significantly lowers the processing cost.
- ETC Series Single Head Laser Cutting MachineThe single head laser machine is well suitable for operating in factories under comprehensive quality management system and its three indicators namely stability, accuracy and speed have all reached the world first-class standards.
- ETM Series Mini Laser EngraverWithout any exaggeration, the ETM series mini laser engraver is a state-of-the-art machine. This high precision laser engraving machine boasts desktop structure, small and delicate appearance, and nearly the same performance as general laser cutters.
- ETY Series High Efficiency Laser Cutting MachineThe high efficiency laser machine makes it possible to cut and load materials at the same time, enhancing about 60% of working efficiency compared to a laser cutting machine with only one processing station.